The Aztec Empire: An Enthralling Overview of the History of the Aztecs, Starting with the Settlement in the Valley of Mexico
Date: August 2021
Duration: 5 hours 34 minutes
If you are curious about how the extraordinary Aztecs lived and ran their empire, then pay attention!
The remarkable Aztecs formed a vast, organized empire renown for military prowess, expansive trade, intriguing culture, and ingenious agriculture – all from an island in a swamp. But where was their mysterious homeland of Aztlan? How did they ascend to dominance in the Valley of Mexico?
Explore the mesmerizing origins of the Aztecs, discover how a wandering desert tribe came to rule much of present-day Mexico, and investigate the spectacular – albeit somewhat depraved – culture that set their civilization apart.
This easy-to-read, comprehensive, and engaging history of the Aztec Empire will unlock the little-known and awe-inspiring stories and culture of a legendary people. This well-researched and authoritative presentation, accompanied by striking illustrations, brings the Aztec civilization to life.
Here are some of the fascinating questions you will explore:
- What secrets have recent archaeological finds uncovered about the Aztecs and other Mesoamerican cultures?
- How did the startling cultures that existed before the Aztecs influence them? What made these pre-existing cultures famous?
- What prophesies propelled the Mexica into their empire-building destiny and formed their self-identity?
- Why did the Mexica build their astonishing city on an island in the middle of a lake? How did it grow into one of the largest cities in the world at that time?
- Was their mysterious homeland of Aztlan a real place? If so, where was it?
- What’s this story about an eagle on a cactus eating a rattlesnake?
- How did the Mexica turn the tables to rule over the tribes that once dominated them?
- And much, much more!
Scroll up and click the “add to cart” button to learn more about the incredible Aztecs!