The Beginners Guide to Growing Organic Mushrooms: Indoor and Outdoor Cultivation
Date: February 2021
Duration: 5 hours 15 minutes
How do you grow organic mushrooms at home?
Is it cheaper to grow your own mushrooms?
How do you grow healthy mushrooms?
THE PROCESS OF GROWING MUSHROOMS IS VERY DIFFERENT THAN GROWING OTHER VEGGIES AND FRUITS.
Other vegetables and fruits require a lot of sunlight but mushrooms are totally opposite. If they get light, they will die and if other plants do not get light they cannot grow. The darkroom is the number one priority for growing mushrooms.
Growing mushrooms is a very simple and easy process.
Bodies of mushrooms require a very limited number of conditions or factors to grow in a better size. If you fail to provide these conditions, mushrooms will not grow. Fortunately, giving mushrooms these conditions is not that hard. In this BOOK, we will talk about all the required conditions to grow mushrooms and much more.
In this GUIDE you’ll learn:
- MUSHROOMS: BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES AND TIPS FOR SAFE CONSUMPTION
- HOW TO GROW MUSHROOMS AT HOME
- REPRODUCTION OF MUSHROOMS
- The Hyphae and the Mycelium
- The Carpophore Body
- The Spores of the Fungus
- Primary and Secondary Mycelium
- Ascomycetes and Basidiomycetes fungi
- Ascus and Basidia
- OYSTER, MUMPS, CHILBLAINS
- COCKEREL, CHANTERELLE OR FINFERLO
- GOOD EGG
- MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS
- DEADLY POISONOUS MUSHROOMS
- HALLUCINOGENIC MUSHROOMS - PSILOCYBIN, MAGIC MUSHROOMS
- GROWING MUSHROOMS IN BOXES IS SIMPLE, EVEN FOR THE LESS EXPERIENCED
- How to grow mushrooms with wooden logs
- How to grow mushrooms with toilet paper
- How to grow mushrooms at home: other home kits and original systems
- and much more!!