Give the gift of audiobooks this season with a prepaid gift subscription
Being A Light To Oneself: Four Small Group Discussions Ojai USA 1972
Add to Cart - $4.99
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
6 hours 12 minutes
Four Small Group Discussions, Ojai, USA, 1972
1. Conflict and choice - 29 March 1972
Duration: 95 minutes
• What do we mean by learning?
• Why is one frightened of the past?
• Knowing and looking at oneself.
• Can that mess which is me be washed away?
• How are you aware of conflict?
• Choice and clarity.
• Looking without any distortion.
2. A life without measurement - 30 March 1972
Duration: 87 minutes
• Human beings have tried everything to be harmonious.
• Can we live without concept, ideology and myth?
• Comparison and fear.
• Can you look at the fact without measurement?
• I see in relationship what I am.
• Any form of psychological measurement is the beginning of conflict.
• When you see the false, what takes place?
3. Direct perception - 31 March 1972
Duration: 92 minutes
• One has to be a light to oneself
• Mantra yoga.
• Physical sensitivity.
• In analysis there is division.
• The world accepts conflict as a way of life.
• The intelligence that comes out of direct perception.
• What does it mean to see directly?
• The danger of the image.
• Does seeing take time?
• Is a challenge needed in order to see?
4. Can thought bring about a change in our daily life? - 1 April 1972
Duration: 100 minutes
• Can thought bring about a change in our daily life?
• Q: Is this an authentic inquiry or is the conclusion already there?
• What is the function of thought?
• To see something totally thought must be quiet.
• Order and sleep.
• Thought and security.
• Q: Isn’t your teaching a system?
• Is there a depth that is measureless, from the beginning, not at the end?
1 book added to cart
Being A Light To Oneself: Four Sm...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.