Give the gift of audiobooks this season with a prepaid gift subscription
Egyptian Mythology for Kids: Captivating Tales and Myths of Gods, Goddesses, Monsters, and Pharaohs
A free trial credit cannot be used on this title
as an Audiobooks.com member
Add to Cart - $6.95
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
1 hour 30 minutes
Have you ever wondered why the ancient Egyptians made mummies, why they built the gigantic pyramids, or what they believed in?
All these questions and more will be answered in this incredible audiobook on Egyptian mythology. Become an ancient Egyptian myth buster and find out which legends about ancient Egypt are pure fiction!
Learning doesn’t have to be a chore. This audiobook makes it easy and exciting with interesting facts, helpful pronunciation tips for those tricky new words, and meanings for some of the words you may not have heard before. On top of this, at the end of each chapter, there are exciting and creative activities to make learning fun. Plus, there’s even a final chapter full of fun facts about ancient Egypt!
You’ll be amazed to hear the weird, wonderful, and downright crazy myths surrounding this ancient civilization. Here are just a few of them and some of the other amazing things you’ll learn in this audiobook:
- The mummy’s curse—is it real?
- The ancient Egyptians had more than one creation story!
- Nobody knows who exactly built the pyramids. Was it slaves?
- Were there aliens in ancient Egypt?
- Which pharaoh was eaten by a hippopotamus?
- Egyptians took the meaning of “cat lover” to a whole new level.
- There were so many gods that even the Egyptians got them mixed up!
- Who was His Majesty “herself”?
- Learn the tale of the god who was chopped to bits and lived to tell the tale!
- How do you make a mummy?
- The gods were part animals!
- Is the Nile River the center of the universe?
- Pharaohs were living gods.
- Your heart had to be lighter than a feather to become immortal!
- Where would you face five-headed reptiles, snakes with knives, and fire-breathing dragons?
- The Book of the Dead wasn’t as scary as it sounds.
- The ancient Egyptians loved junk food and playing games too!
1 book added to cart
Egyptian Mythology for Kids: Capt...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.