Frenemies in the Family: Famous Brothers and Sisters Who Butted Heads and Had Each Other's Backs
Date: March 2018
Duration: 4 hours 0 minutes
One minute you can't live without them . . . the next minute you don't want them breathing your air! Siblings everywhere will relate to this humorous look at famous brothers and sisters whose important bonds have shaped their accomplishments . . . (mostly) for the better.
They blame you when they get in trouble. They seem like your parents' favorite. They are the only enemy you can't live without. Almost everyone has a juicy story about their siblings--even famous people. Meet those who got along, those who didn't, and everyone in between!
• Demi Lovato and her sister
• Tennis superstars Serena and Venus Williams
• Walt and Roy Disney
• Princes William and Harry
• Stephen Colbert and his eleven older siblings
• Quarterbacks Peyton and Eli Manning
• The Jacksons (Michael, Janet, and family)
• Reality TV sensations, the Gosselins
• Queen Elizabeth I and the queen who history remembers as Bloody Mary
• Conjoined twins Chang and Eng Bunker
• John Wilkes Booth (the man who assassinated Abraham Lincoln) and his brother Edwin
• Vincent and Theo van Gogh
• Airplane inventors, the Wright brothers
• The Romanovs
• The Kennedys
Oh, brother! This could get ugly. . . .