The Friend Zone
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: Hachette Book Group USA
Date: June 2019
Duration: 9 hours 35 minutes
Fall in love with this hilarious and heartwarming USA Today bestselling romantic comedy that LJ Shen calls 'an absolute treat.'
Kristen Peterson doesn't do drama, will fight to the death for her friends, and has no room in her life for guys who just don't get her. She's also keeping a big secret: facing a medically necessary procedure that will make it impossible for her to have children.
Planning her best friend's wedding is bittersweet for Kristen -- especially when she meets the best man, Josh Copeland. He's funny, sexy, never offended by her mile-wide streak of sarcasm, and always one chicken enchilada ahead of her hangry. Even her dog, Stuntman Mike, adores him. The only catch: Josh wants a big family someday. Kristen knows he'd be better off with someone else, but as their attraction grows, it's harder and harder to keep him at arm's length.
The Friend Zone will have you laughing one moment and grabbing for tissues the next as it tackles the realities of infertility and loss with wit, heart, and a lot of sass.
'Your next favorite romantic comedy...The Friend Zone is that rare beach read with tons of heart that will make you laugh and cry in equal parts.'
'Your next rom-com to obsess and cry over.'
- Goodreads Choice Awards nominee - Best Romance, Best Debut
- O, The Oprah Magazine Best Romance Novels of the year
- Audie Award Finalist
- USA Today bestseller
- Bookish Best Books of the year
- SheReads Best Romances of the year
- Women's Health Best Romance Novels of the year
- Good Housekeeping Best New Books for Summer
- PopSugar Best Books of Summer
- Publishers Weekly Starred Review
- Booklist Starred Review
- Booklist Top 10 Romance Debuts of 2019