Grace for the Moment Family Devotional: 100 Devotions for Families to Enjoy God's Grace
Date: May 2020
Duration: 4 hours 54 minutes
Grace for the Moment by New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado has inspired millions. Families can share the help and hope of God in everyday moments with their children by reading the family devotional edition. With 100 days of devotionals, this family-friendly edition includes a daily devotional for adults and a separate kid-friendly devotional that touches on the same topic.
Grace for the Moment Family Devotional is a great resource for:
- families growing their faith
- parents hoping to jump-start a new habit of prayer with their children
- teaching children how to embrace a grateful heart and find inspiration on a daily basis
Each daily devotional includes:
- a devotional for adults (on the left page)
- a Scripture for parents and children to read together
- a devotional for kids (on the right page)
- a “Growing in Grace” activity and discussion question
Grace for the Moment Family Devotional is a great gift for birthdays, adoption celebrations, baby showers, baptisms, and Christmas. This 100-day devotional will help your family enjoy quality time together by incorporating rich faith discussions, so that you can grow in Christ across the generations.