Great Chiefs: Volume I
Add to Cart - $10.95
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
9 hours 59 minutes
A tribute to the courageous chiefs and warriors who fought to protect their people and preserve the Native way of life in the face of European expansion across North America:
- Sequoyah, a Cherokee who invented a system of writing for his people
- itting Bull, the powerful warrior and spiritual leader of the Lakota Sioux who doggedly fought white incursions on Sioux land
- Chief Joseph, who led the Nez Perce on a heroic and doomed flight to freedom
- Louis Riel, who was hanged as a traitor after fighting to protect Métis rights
- Red Cloud, who fought with Sitting Bull to prevent settlers from crossing Sioux lands
- Quanah Parker, the last great chief of the Comanche.
1 book added to cart
Great Chiefs: Volume I...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.