Just in Case You Ever Wonder
Date: August 2019
Duration: 0 hours 4 minutes
This book assures children of God's love through all their experiences—including during hard times such as being afraid of the dark or being bullied—and gives assurance that the parent was there when they were first born and will be with them even in heaven.
From New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado comes Just in Case You Ever Wonder, the classic children’s book that has made its way into hearts and story times around the world. This award-winning book about the love between a parent and child
- has sold 1.7 million copies, touching lives for more than 25 years;
- now includes new, breathtaking art from Eve Tharlet;
- is perfect for children ages 3–7; and
- reminds children of Jesus’ unconditional love.
Whether you have treasured this classic book for years or are reading it for the first time with your little ones, this timeless reminder of the love between a parent and a child—and ultimately, between God the Father and us—will come to hold a special place in your heart and home. Just in Case You Ever Wonder is the perfect gift for:
- baby showers and adoption celebrations
- birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Easter, and Christmas
- children needing encouragement or a reminder that they’re special and loved
This beautiful picture book assures children that as they grow and change, in both good and bad times, you—and their heavenly Father—will always be on their side . . . just in case they ever wonder.