Keep Showing Up: How to Stay Crazy in Love When Your Love Drives You Crazy
Date: February 2019
Duration: 5 hours 33 minutes
Discover how your differences can become the strength of your marriage in this real-life guide to both living with and loving your spouse.
It is true that opposites attract--for a while. But often as the years go by in our marriages, opposites may also begin to attack. The habits and characteristics we once found endearing about our significant other are the exact things that drive us crazy years later!
Whether you and your spouse disagree about finances, parenting, or how to load the dishwasher, your differences don't need to divide you. They can actually bring you closer together--and closer to God.
In Keep Showing Up, Karen Ehman shows you . . .
- How to play to each other's strengths as you work on your own weaknesses
- The difference between having a soul mate and having a sole mate
- How to become a faithful forgiver who also forgets
- Strategies for avoiding the social media comparison trap
- Why it's dangerous to mimic a friend's marriage
- How to unearth the magic in the mundane
- Why a spouse who drives you crazy can drive you straight to Jesus
Throughout Keep Showing Up, Karen also includes ideas to implement in your marriage right now, such as powerful statements to speak to your spouse, date-night-on-a-shoestring suggestions, and discussion starters.
Bible verses to encourage your marriage, printable reminder quotes, and questions to discuss with your spouse are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.