NEGOTIATION: How to Influence People with Persuasion and Negotiation Skills Learn how to Analyze People
Date: November 2020
Duration: 1 hours 34 minutes
What are the Stages of Negotiation?
• Clarifying Goals
• Negotiate Towards a Win-Win Outcome
• Implementing a Course of Action
The body language speaks louder than any word you can ever say. If you tell people you love them, are angry, or don't care less about them, your body movements show your emotions, moods, and attitudes. The body tells us, both consciously and sub-consciously, what is really going on with you. In a competitive and complex world, communication skills with clarity, trust, and credibility are vital to success. That skill is all too often ignored. If they are not expressed in a way that persuades, motivates, and encourages the listener, sound reasoning, logical conclusions, and innovative solutions are meaningless.
In this book you’ll learn:
• How to recognize and identify some specific body-specific gestures.
• About actions and expressions that convey and support both the spoken and non-spoken message.
• How to improve your ability to read body language.
• To understand how your body conveys messages.
• To recognize mood and attitude reflected in your gestures and expression.
Why is body language important? Verbal communication makes up only 7 percent of the actual message. In the following order, part of the message is communicated: paraverbal (38 percent) and nonverbal (55 percent). Body language relates to the outward representation of an individual's emotional state. For a person to express his or her real feelings, it is a valuable tool. Only a small part of the way we present ourselves to someone else is expressed through words. Creating a good impression requires you to have your body language known and controlled.