Nonstop Sales Boom: Powerful Strategies to Drive Consistent Growth Year After Year
Narrated By: ,
Date: August 2014
Duration: 8 hours 37 minutes
Feast or famine, boom or bust--it's a pattern that too many sales organizations regard as a necessary evil. And that's plain wrong. If you want a long-term career, you need to get off the roller-coaster of inconsistent results. Instead of frantic scrambles to meet quotas, you can create a strong year-round record of closed sales, repeat customers, and increasing referrals, all while you build a growing prospect list. That's what creating a Nonstop Sales Boom is all about.
Colleen Francis has filled this book with scores of winning strategies and tips to fuel your own year-round sales boom. Among the many useful things you'll learn are:
* Techniques to convert every legitimate lead
* How to have prospects banging on your door
* How your compensation formula can depress sales -- or lift them
* Why requests to lower price are sure signs of a sale at a higher price
* How to create customer evangelists and epiphanies
* The best way to obtain the mega-testimonials
* How to 'fire' bad accounts without burning your bridges behind you
While extensive improvement work has been done by experts and well-intentioned companies in specific tactical parts of the sales process, never before has a focus been placed on the specific causes of, and cures for, the roller-coaster, boom-bust cycle that most sales organizations endure. Until now.
By following the advice in this book, sales teams at both small and large companies have turned around lackluster track records and become the rising stars of their companies. Now it can be your turn.