Give the gift of audiobooks this season with a prepaid gift subscription
One can learn easily when there is an atmosphere of freedom and friendship: Four Talks with Students Rajghat, India, 1965
Add to Cart - $4.99
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
4 hours 53 minutes
1. Why are you being educated? - 1 December 1965
Duration: 75 minutes
• What is the function of education?
• Q: Some people say that we must live now and others say that we must be
concerned further, beyond the present.
• Q: Can man really be human without any effort?
• Q: What is the difference between affection and love?
• Q: How am I to know that I am bad? How am I to improve?
• Q: Why does nature attract us?
2. You can understand yourself very simply when you are quiet - 4 December 1965
Duration: 71 minutes
• When you are really quiet, alone with yourself, you begin to know yourself and
to see the intricacies of your mind.
• Q: Why does the mind get disturbed when it is in a state of revolt and how can it
• Q: Is communication possible in all conditions?
Copyright © 1965, Krishnamurti Foundation of America
• Q: When we say anything that is a bit alternative to what our elders think, we
are stopped. There is great tension between us. Will you say what we should do
• Q: What is humanity and when can a man be called a human being?
• Q: Is our way of life right?
• Q: You have said that we must have a quiet mind and at the same time you said
that disturbance is inevitable.
• Q: What is the importance of spirituality in the life of a human being?
• Q: How does evil come about?
3. Why does one have to have order in life? - 7 December 1965
Duration: 74 minutes
• You can learn easily when there is an atmosphere of freedom and friendship,
a sense of happiness. That is denied when you are compelled. Compulsion is not
• Q: What is the foundation of religion?
• Q: Why does a man want success in life?
• What are you going to be when you grow up?
• Q: When bad thoughts come to our mind and we want to suppress them, even
more bad thoughts come to our mind. Why is that?
• Q: How is one to keep happy and engaged, without external stimuli?
• Q: The other day you said that we should never seek advice - but why do you
give us advice?
• Q: Have you realised the things that you talk about? Is your mind free from
ambition and all those things?
• Q: How can a man progress in his own life?
• Q: Man is more inclined towards bad than good - why it is so?
4. To understand death we must understand living - 10 December 1965
Duration: 75 minutes
• When you really love something, you put your whole heart, mind and body
• Is there a living without pain, anxiety or fear?
• Q: When a man improves, why do other people feel jealous of him?
• Q: How long will it take for national frontiers to disappear?
• Q: When man knows death is necessary, why doesn’t he love it?
• Q: What is the definition of life?
• Q: Sometimes we want to die, commit suicide - why is that?
• Q: It is said that the soul is immortal. Where was it when there was nothing?
1 book added to cart
One can learn easily when there i...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.