Self-Defense: Awareness and Training Guide for Kicking Some Serious Butt
Date: June 2018
Duration: 2 hours 23 minutes
Learn how to defend yourself in any situation!
The world is a dangerous place. Muggers, robbers, thieves, rapists, and murderers roam the streets, and we’re not even talking about simple dumb people who want to pick a fight or drank a little too much and lost their temper.
Self-defense can be done with a clean conscience and should be learned by anyone who finds him - or herself - on the street, especially in the evenings. Would you feel safer if you knew how to avoid dangerous situations or neighborhoods? Would you feel safer if you knew you had a weapon, or you could knock someone out with a single kick or punch? Don’t even answer these questions, because they’re rhetorical.
In this guide, you’ll be shown the best ways to beat up the bullies when you can’t, or shouldn’t, escape. You’ll learn about things like:
- Martial arts, Krav Maga, and self-defense techniques
- Handling weapons and guns in a threatening situation
- Easy ways to avoid danger and stay away from potential harm
- Tips for property, car, and home security
- How police officers profile and how you can help out
- Knowing your legal rights and human rights
- How to improvise when you don’t have a real weapon meant for self-defense
Trust me, you won’t want to ever leave your house again without knowing these techniques
If you’ve seen any thriller movies or read of any newspaper articles where the victim lost, you’ll know that a lot of times, they could have done better and not make the same stupid mistakes everyone seems to make. You have the right to defend yourself, so do it! Start listening now!