Jack London (1876-1916) was born John Chaney in California USA. In 1896 he was caught up in the gold rush to the Klondike river in north-west Canada, which became the inspiration for The Call of the Wild (1903) and White Fang (1906). Jack London became one of the most widely read writers in the world.
This audio book contains the following short stories:
1) To Build a Fire (Jack London)
2) In the Penal Colony (Franz Kafka)
3) White Nights (Fyodor Dostoyevsky)
4) The Chimes (Charles Dickens)
5) What Men Live By (Leo Tolstoy)
6) To Bu...[SEE MORE]