J. Krishnamurti (1895-1986) was a renowned spiritual teacher whose lectures and writings have inspired thousands. His works include "On Mind and Thought, On Nature and the Environment, On Relationship, On Living and Dying, On Love and Lonliness, On Fear, " and "On Freedom."
1. Living with a sustained seriousness - 21February 1970
Duration: 91 minutes
• What does it mean to be serious?
• Why do I compare myself with you or with somebody else?
• Do I look at people through images?
2. Can the brain oper...[SEE MORE]