Give the gift of audiobooks this season with a prepaid gift subscription
Bushcraft 2.0: 101 Tips, Tricks, and Secrets About Traditional Wilderness Survival Skills to Survive, Thrive, and Master the Art of Bushcraft from A to Z!
A free trial credit cannot be used on this title
as an Audiobooks.com member
Add to Cart - $19.99
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
2 hours 44 minutes
This audiobook will help you:
- Learn the basic principles of bushcraft
- Learn how to choose the perfect bushcraft knife
- Learn how to choose all the tools and equipment for a successful bushcraft experience
- Learn about wild food
- Learn about poisonous plants and fungi that you will need to avoid
- Learn how to pack for a wilderness expedition
- Learn the skills for traveling and navigating the wilderness
- Learn the history of bushcraft skills
- Learn primitive technology skills
- Learn about the experiences of the frontiersman, mountain men, and trappers
- Learn about primitive trapping
- Learn how to improvise using your basic equipment
- Learn to make shelter and fire in the wilderness
- Learn to stay warm even without modern sleeping bags
- Learn about natural shelters
- Take advantage of 101 expert tips about bushcraft and wilderness living
- Learn about the dangers of large mammal predators
- Learn how to deal with first aid and emergencies in the wilderness
- Be inspired to get out and experience the outdoors
- Be inspired to get closer to nature and away from the hustle and bustle of the 21st century
- Learn where to look to learn more advanced bushcraft skills
- Understand why people love bushcraft
- Learn how to manage a fire to cook your food, warm your shelter, and keep you safe.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.
Sports & Recreation
1 book added to cart
Bushcraft 2.0: 101 Tips, Tricks, ...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.