Complete freedom from thought: Brockwood Park 1972 Public Talk 1
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 16 minutes
'Complete freedom from thought - 9 September 1972
• Learning is instant perception and action. What place has thought in learning?
• To learn about freedom must thought be completely silent? Does insight into
freedom take time?
• Can thinking, however rational, bring about a psychological revolution in us?
• Is thought always conditioned? Is freedom the non-existence of thought?
• My very being is related to thought. If you want to see something new, what do
• To have insight, let go of the old and listen.
• Learning is not memorizing.
• Q: Is feeling another way of thinking?
• Q: Isn’t the need to love and be loved essential?
• Needing love is love of self.'