Define Yourself: When Passion, Purpose and Business Collide
A free trial credit cannot be used on this title
as an Audiobooks.com member
Add to Cart - $11.50
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
5 hours 31 minutes
What happens when passion, purpose and business collide?
A global fitness franchise is born.
After discovering dynamic reformer Pilates in a boutique London studio, Aaron Smith brought the concept back to Australia under his own KX brand, disrupting the fitness industry and building a formidable franchise. But success doesn’t come to those who aren’t willing to sweat.
Define Yourself is a dynamic journey through the history of KX Pilates that will show you:
- How a simple idea can become a BIG business
- Why KX became an unstoppable force in the fitness industry
- The value of travel and seeing the world
- The ins and outs of franchising as both a franchisor and franchisee
- What it really takes to succeed in business and in life
KX’s purpose is clear: “We change lives for the better.”
Join Aaron on a trip through KX Pilates history. Witness a raw account of every tough decision, every success, every failure. Be inspired to chase your dreams, put in the hard work, and Define Yourself.
Business & Economics
1 book added to cart
Define Yourself: When Passion, Pu...
© Copyright 2011 - 2024 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.