Get Your Life Back: Everyday Practices for a World Gone Mad
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Date: February 2020
Duration: 6 hours 19 minutes
A REFRESHINGLY SIMPLE GUIDE TO RECOVER YOUR LIFE!
In Get Your Life Back, New York Times bestselling author John Eldredge provides a practical, simple, and refreshing guide to taking your life back.
By practicing a few wonderfully simple practices—or what John calls “graces”—you can begin to recover your soul, disentangle from the tragedies of this broken world, and discover the restorative power of beauty.
- Are you happy most of the time?
- Do you feel deeply loved?
- Are you excited about your future?
- How often do you feel lighthearted?
After listening to this book you will…
- Learn how to insert the One Minute Pause into your day
- Begin practicing “benevolent detachment” and truly let it all go
- Offer kindness toward yourself in the choices you make
- Drink in the simple beauty available to you every day
- Take realistic steps to unplug from technology overload
These simple practices and others are ready for the taking. You don’t need to abandon your life to get it back. Begin restoring your life here and now. Your soul will thank you for it.
Includes audiobook-exclusive commentary from John Eldredge after select chapters.