Jokes For Canadian Kids
Add to Cart - $14.95
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
4 hours 17 minutes
Kids will roll on the floor with laughter reading these silly and ridiculous jokes, and then run to tell their friends! Jokes for Canadian Kids is chock full of good, clean laughs:
- Q: What trees do ghouls like best? A: Ceme-trees!
- Did you hear about the girl who started dating a boy and found out he had a wooden leg? She broke it off, of course!
- Q: How do you make a tissue dance? A: Put a little boogey in it!
- A rubber band pistol was confiscated during algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
- Q: Are hamburgers male or female? A: Male, because they're called boygers, not girlgers!
1 book added to cart
Jokes For Canadian Kids...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.