Pharmacist 101: 101 Tips to Start, Grow, and Succeed as a Pharmacist From A to Z
A free trial credit cannot be used on this title
as an Audiobooks.com member
Add to Cart - $19.99
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
3 hours 15 minutes
In Pharmacist 101, you will learn these top lessons from a real pharmacist.
• Evaluation of the real pharmacy lifestyle
• Broken down into sections for before pharmacy school, during pharmacy school, during rotations, and after graduation
• Additional chapters on finance and extra reading suggestions
• Expanded lesson on surprising areas within the field of pharmacy that pharmacists can be found
• Step-by-step description of application process for getting into pharmacy school
• Step-by-step description of process for taking pharmacy board exams and obtaining licensure after graduation
• The real value of experience before and during pharmacy school
• General guidelines for conducting yourself on rotations
• Tips to establish solid professional relationships
• Discussion of critical classes within the pharmacy curriculum
• Considerations for elective courses in pharmacy school
• Information about continuing education requirements after graduation
• How to handle and prevent mistakes within healthcare
• Balancing life and professional obligations
• Writing and updating your Curriculum Vitae
• Resources for determining your school of choice
• Suggestions for dual degree programs
• How to establish a specialty, if you so choose
• Brief overview of sciences required for entry into pharmacy school
• Differences between residencies and fellowships and when each may be applicable
• Establishing connections within the field
• Conducting yourself professionally
About the Expert
Ann Klemz, PharmD, is a hospital pharmacist from Minnesota. She graduated from the University of Minnesota, Duluth campus in 2012. She has worked in the field of pharmacy as a technician, intern, and pharmacist for over twenty years.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.
Science & Technology
1 book added to cart
Pharmacist 101: 101 Tips to Start...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.