What is the substance of thought?: Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 8
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 44 minutes
'What is the substance of thought? - 25 July 1975
• What is the basic reason for thought to be fragmented?
• What is the substance of thought? Is it a material process, a chemical process?
• There is a total perception, which is truth. That perception acts in the field of
reality. That action is not the product of thought.
• Thought has no place when there is total perception.
• Thought never acknowledges to itself that it is mechanical.
• Total perception can only exist when the centre is not.'