Give the gift of audiobooks this season with a prepaid gift subscription
What Really Happens in Vegas: True Stories of the People Who Make Vegas, Vegas
Add to Cart - $24.99
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
8 hours 13 minutes
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas—until now. James Patterson shows the real Vegas in a dazzling journey through “lively tales of those who labor and dream in Sin City" (Kirkus).
- Las Vegas is on Luxury Standard Time: every clock in the airport is a Rolex.
- No dream is too big, no wish is too small—the VIP hosts in Vegas fulfill guests’ every (legal) desire.
- Jackpots hit when least expected. The Nevada Gaming Control Board has days to find a man who unknowingly won over $200,000 at the slots.
- “I love love”: the inventor of the Elvis impersonator wedding and the drive-thru wedding has performed hundreds of marriages—and believes in them all.
- Glamorous yogis take a helicopter across the desert to the Valley of Fire, where they perform sun salutations to the glory of Las Vegas.
- A gambling VIP “whale” loses $1 million at the casinos, yet still leaves saying, "Had a great time. I'll be back."
In What Really Happens in Vegas, full of surprises for both newcomers and Las Vegas regulars, James Patterson and Vanity Fair contributing editor Mark Seal transport readers from the thrill of adrenaline-fueled vice to the glitter of A-list celebrity and entertainment.
Essays & Travelogues
Biography & Memoir
Arts & Entertainment
1 book added to cart
What Really Happens in Vegas: Tru...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.